[Testing] Fabiana Kubke: testing summary auckland October 23

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 05:08:15 EDT 2010

I seem to recall having had some prior issues with losing 'keyboard', a
while back but will need to track on what build/s. Will try to aggregate
that information. Maybe it will all start making sense :)
Cheers
Fabiana

--
M Fabiana Kubke

Department of Anatomy | University of Auckland | New Zealand
(+64) 9 373-7599 Ext 86002 | (+64)9 923 6002 (direct) | Mobile: (+64) 210
437 121

Skype: superfabs | http://twitter.com/Kubke | http://identi.ca/kubke |
http://buildingblogsofscience.wordpress.com |
http://sciblogs.co.nz/building-blogs-of-science |