[Testing] Test request time

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Oct 14 07:33:57 EDT 2010

On 10/14/2010 11:20 AM, Tabitha Roder wrote:
> Hello world
>
> It is late Thursday night here in NZ so it is the time of the week I start
> looking for what we should download Friday and test in NZ on Saturday
> morning.  Are there any test requests from anyone out there?
>
> I am assuming we are starting with a Sugar 0.90 test of some sort...
> I see some new releases - Sliderule-22, Physics-7, Turtle Blocks-100,
> Jukebox-20 and Numbers-3. Should we test these and is there anything in
> particular (other than the changes described in the release notes) you are
> looking for feedback on? I was hoping that Wordgroupz would be ready for
> testing but I haven't seen that yet.
> We still have to try out creating our own images for Visual Match, and test
> eToys on Sugar 0.90 too.
> The Australians have a new XO-1.5 build they want tested...
>
> Anything else?
>
> Thanks world
>
> Tabitha
> olpc NZ volunteer

Hi Tabitha,

thanks very much for asking. Of course it would be great if you could
give 0.90 another go. I am updating and uploading new images for testing
on the XO-1 and XO-1.5 [1]. I would as well like to give you a list of
fixes that went in the packages you could verify and of course I am
looking for any other feedback you have.

We will do new Sugar tarballs today (then it takes some hours for the
rpms, some for new builds...). Until when do you need the builds and the
instructions?

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://bugs.laptop.org/~erikos/F14_builds/