[Testing] Usage of "Conozco Uruguay" Activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Oct 12 02:23:33 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:26:18AM +0530, nilupuli amarasinghe wrote:
> Thank you for your information about Conozco Uruguay activity.

Please, in future reply to the mail message rather than post a new
message, so that the thread is not broken in historic view of mailing
list.  See
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/testing/2010-October/thread.html

> > The activity is not included in OLPC XO-1 build 852.
>
> In OLPC XO1.0 build 852,

You mean XO-1.  We do not have an XO 1.0, XO1.0, nor XO-1.0.

> Conozco Uruguay activity is not included but we can install it by
> using sugarlabs.

Yes, that's right.  It is not included.  You can install it in various
ways, the simplest of which is to visit the link I provided to
activities.sugarlabs.org, or by clicking on Activities in the Browse
default page.

OLPC does not include the activity in our builds at this time.  If you
think we should, please explain why.

As far as I can tell, your original post was to obtain information from
other testers about the activity.  If you have some other purpose,
please make it plain.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/