[Testing] New 10.1.3 build os353 for XO-1 and XO-1.5

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Nov 22 08:28:29 EST 2010

On 11/20/2010 08:14 AM, forster at ozonline.com.au wrote:
> Results of Melbourne testing
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/MelbXOclub20Nov10

Hi Tony,

thanks for testing 353!

Paint, invert button: http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/2495

Write:
"insert image dialog falls behind the main window"
"insert image dialog restarts Sugar sometimes"

I am interested in this issue. I just tried to reproduce it but could
not. Can you give steps to reproduce? Attach logs? Maybe any specific
image you are using?

Gonzalo have been touching that code path, so if we introduced a
regression would be good to know (there is as well a checkbox in the
insert-image palette that let's you switch inserting modes).

Regards,
    Simon