[Testing] Info slice version 8

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 31 02:51:34 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 05:19:26PM +1200, Tabitha Roder wrote:
> Testing info slicer 8.
> Firmware Q2E43. Build 802b6. Sugar 0.82.1.
> Serial CSN75002073
> Pressed the publish 5 times and get that overwrite message like you do - a
> bundle by infoslicer activity name already exists. please click erase in the
> journal. you can click publish again afterwards.

On build 802, I've reproduced that message "Bundle exists", which pops
up for almost long enough for it to be read.

When I went to the journal and located the monochrome "InfoSlicer
Activity" entry, and erased it, then I could press publish and not get
"Bundle exists".  Once.  Then it returned.

Perhaps you could scroll down in your journal to see if a monochrome
"InfoSlicer Activity" entry exists from a previous use.

Looking at the code, it tests to see if it is running on 0.82 and if so
asks you to erase the journal entry yourself ... but this is only meant
to happen if it has found the journal entry.  So if you can't find it
and it can, either you haven't looked hard enough or it's insane.  I'll
accept either.  ;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/