[Testing] Info slice version 8

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun May 30 23:41:45 EDT 2010

G'day Tabitha,

InfoSlicer-8 works for me, just tested now, but there is no sign of
format, images, or publish menus.

What I had to do was get an article from Wikipedia, click on the Edit
tab and drag sentences across, click on the Library tab and click on the
tick next to the article name in the Custom list on the bottom right of
screen, then click on the "Publish selected articles" on the top right
of the screen.

This created a journal entry which opened in Browse with the static
content that I had selected.

When I stopped the activity, another journal entry was created that held
the activity state.

I can't comment on tutorials and instructions, 'cause I don't know which
ones you are referring to.  Perhaps they have lagged behind activity
development.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/