[Testing] Ticket Numbers - SL Testing Team

Karthika Karunanithy kar8315 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 01:17:42 EDT 2010

Hi Adam,

Initially we were planning to do the testing on OS11 for three XO1.0 machines.
Since the latest is OS13, then we'll do the testing on OS13 for minimum of one week time.

So, we'll be working on the following builds for another one week time.
XO1.0 - os802B5 (3 machines)
XO1.0 - OS13 (3 machines)
XO1.5 - OS116 (6 machines)

Thanks & Regards,