[Testing] regarding the directional pad

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 30 07:17:43 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 04:32:16PM +0530, Ruwan F'do wrote:
> i mean the key pad which is next to the view-key pad..

Please open the web page
and move the mouse over the circles.

> i guess it is using for games or zooming process. but i don't have
> much idea about that.


It says there that they can be used for scrolling the display in ebook
mode, but I've also found them active in normal mode.

James Cameron

More information about the Testing mailing list