[Testing] Regarding font styles of write activity

Nipuni Malvenna nipuhira at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 23:26:35 EDT 2010

Hi All,

    When I was testing write activity I typed a text, highlighted it and applied the style "Harshey-Gothic- English" the style is applied to the text.But after that I couldn't highlight the text and apply another style.This was happen to all "Harshey - Gothic" styles.I can't move the cursor even.So I changed the alignment to right.Then when I pressed enter the cursor moves down with pasting the text over and over again.Can you please describe this situation?

Regards
Nipuni