[Testing] regarding saving option in write activity

Nipuni Malvenna nipuhira at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 22:18:13 EDT 2010

Hi All,

  In last week when I questioned about the  saving two documents with same name and different contents in write activity and  I was replied with that it is an intended behaviour of XO laptops.In that reply it is mentioned that the recent document is saved at the top of the journal.It also described  when we are going to access the documents  we do not want to care about the accessing time of them which are displayed also in journal as same. With the reply I got  I opened the older document and close it and saw is it in the top of the journal or not.In journal it shows at the top.So this is not matching with the reply  I got last week.I didn't open the recent document but it shows at the top of the journal.So as my knowledge I think duplicating file names are not good for XO laptops.I'll be thankful if you can focus your attention more on this

Regards
Nipuni