[Testing] Regarding write activity

Nipuni Malvenna nipuhira at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 03:12:59 EDT 2010

Hi All,

   When I was doing testing in Write activity I saved two documents with same name.The contents on them were different.When I saw the journal those two files are there with same name and the accessing time of both were shown as "seconds ago". So how can we recognize the each document independently?For that we have to reopen all the files and see the content.So this is not possible when we have many files with same name..And also we cannot search them by accessing time also.I think it is not good to have duplicated files.So can you please clarify this??

Regards
Nipuni