[Testing] Question Regarding the Chat activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Mar 25 20:26:32 EDT 2010

XO-1.5 build 201 contained Chat-65, as does build 116.  I've tested it
just now, and it does not have any tabs.

activities.sugarlabs.org lists Chat-66 as latest version, compatible
with Sugar 0.86, so it won't be offered to XO-1.5 build 201 as an
update.  The screenshot there doesn't have a Draw tab.  The source
doesn't have a Draw tab.

Either I'm missing something fundamental, or
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Chat is exactly right when it says "Many of
these goals have not yet been implemented".

We welcome any Python developers who may wish to add drawing to Chat.
That would be awesome.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/