[Testing] Regarding the installation for Xo1.0

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Mar 25 07:00:28 EDT 2010

Johan,
   That machine hasn't been unlocked, and is complaining
that the OS isn't secure.

What did you do with the developer key ?

I would suggest inserting the USB stick containing the
developer key (in a folder called "security"), turning
on the laptop, and interrupting the boot process in
Open Firmware (by pressing the ESC key.)

Then type "disable-security" to turn off security.
It is likely that the laptop will state: "rebooting to turn
off WP tag".
Upon reboot, try to repeat the process (stopping in
OFW, and typing "disable-security".)

Regards,
John