[Testing] Battery charging and discharging level on OLPC

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Mar 19 13:05:08 EDT 2010

johan sahabandu wrote:
> I just started to search for how testing of Battery charging and
> discharging level on OLPC xo-1 and 1.5
> I need to test battery charging & discharging levels in OLPC, so I
> would like to have  a clarification about the method of testing same

Have you reviewed our backgrounders?

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Troubleshooting_Battery
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Battery_and_power

What do you mean by "charging & discharging levels" ?
If the goal/need is clear, OLPC's power expert (Richard Smith) tells me he may be able to offer various tools and methods-- thanks,
--Holt