[Testing] Activities updated in 802b4 - test request

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:30:31 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am uploading 802b4 to http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/8.2.2-betas/ --
> the main purpose of this build is to test updated activities. I did an
> initial round of smoketesting, and activities fall in 3 buckets:

BTW, this build also has the azerty keyboard map. I configured an XO
with the right keyboard settings (see Sayamindu's recent email) and it
worked a charm.

(Additional testing from native French touch-typists welcome!)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions