[Testing] Fwd: Free From Malaria Game

World Class Project- Dev Team develop at worldclassproject.org.uk
Tue Jun 22 14:39:23 EDT 2010

Dear Maryse,

Thank you so much for your review of the game, we are thrilled to have you test
out the content for us.

I will make changes regarding points 1 to 4 in your email to make the narrative
clearer. I will also fix the various developer typos and messages etc.

With regard to

"This map shows only the distribution of Malaria Falciparum, while
 there are 3 other types. I would be more accurate to take a map showing
 countries infected by any types of Malaria parasites."

So far I only have open source data for P.falciparum from the Malaria atlas
project:

http://www.map.ox.ac.uk/

and have not found any data for bergei, yoelli,chabaudi. I will be happy to
include maps if you could suggest any data sources for these strains?

Will it be easy to swap the world map to a Map of the Pacific region
> if we want to adapt it for OLPC Oceania?

In the next release towards the end of August I hope to include all maps from
the malaria atlas, for each continent and endemic country including Pacific
regions for P.falciparum. I don't recall any maps for the other strains but
again would be grateful for any direction.

Thank you once again for your reviews. I hope to now create a pootle translation
project and will try and get the application translated.

Best wishes
World Class Project