[Testing] Testing summary - Auckland New Zealand, 19 June 2010

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sat Jun 19 07:36:52 EDT 2010

> Tested FreeFromMalaria on os802b6.

For me, FreeFromMalaria-2 (on both F9-based builds and F11-based builds)
does not show the octagonal "stop sign" (to exit from the activity).
Instead, it shows a miniature tick in that position, which when clicked
on drops a palette with entries for Stop and Keep.  I had previously
seen such tick marks in some Activities -- back when (for a time, while
a too-large font size got applied to the header) there was not enough
(vertical?) room in the activity header for the "customary" stop image.

> os180py.  Tried Record 66 but could not take photos or record audio.

Record-79 seems to be the version of choice for Paraguay.  Record-81
also works on os180py.  Both have problems (already ticketed),
particularly a period of silence prepended to the recorded clip.
[IMHO, Record-64 is still the least-troublesome version.]

mikus