[Testing] New Sugar 0.84 on XO-1, by Steven Parrish

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Jul 4 19:39:18 EDT 2010

"Announcing a new Fedora for the XO-1 release

Today I am releasing OS16 for the XO-1. You can get it here
<http://people.sugarlabs.org/%7Esmparrish/> [1]. Installations
instructions are here
<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Deployment_Team/Fedora_on_the_XO-1> [2].

This build brings us more inline with the work being done for the
XO-1.5, as well it includes several changes incorporated from the
Paraguay builds.

I want to thank Bernie Innocenti for his work done on the Paraguay build
and his efforts to stabilize the system as we work towards an official
release. Thanks to the XO-1.5 team as well for all their work.

SMP" [3] [4]

[1] http://people.sugarlabs.org/~smparrish/
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Deployment_Team/Fedora_on_the_XO-1
[3] http://smparrish.livejournal.com/13402.html