[Testing] [olpc-nz] Wellington Testing Summary - Saturday 20 February

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Feb 25 20:22:52 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 01:55:13PM +1300, Tabitha Roder wrote:
> due to lack of reliable internet during testing sessions we download
> the activity at home and bring them to testing on a USB stick.

Aye.  I'm not complaining, that's great.  You've adapted to the usual
problem of unreliable internet by using sneakernet.  I'm just trying to
make sure you know how to understand what can go wrong, because frankly
it surprised me to find out that activities.sugarlabs.org tells
different things to different browsers.  ;-}

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/