[Testing] Update on 10.1.3 testing efforts

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Dec 9 07:42:44 EST 2010

Dear Testers,

we are getting closer and closer to our final release in the 10.1.3
cycle! We have scheduled our Release candidate image for Monday the 13th
of December and the the Final image is scheduled for Monday the 20th of
December.

Our current image is os357, so if you have not downloaded it yet, you
can get it at at [1] and [2].

To let you know what changes are in the 10.1.3 builds we are working
hard on the release notes [3]. And we will setup a page [4] where you
can leave comments on items you tested. We hope to have both in shape
soon, I will do another announce once we are done with it. Stay tuned!

Time is short and we invite you to join these efforts. I would like to
ask you to focus on the 10.1.3 builds until they are out and leave F14
testing for later.

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://build.laptop.org/10.1.3/xo-1/os357/