[Testing] Triangle tool not clearly visible and tool options not available

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 00:46:02 EDT 2010

In the version 28 of Paint "Coming soon..." this error is fixed, because we
are using the new color picker and the toolbar have place to all the shapes.
If you can't wait, download from
http://people.sugarlabs.org/~godiard/Paint-28.xo<http://people.sugarlabs.org/%7Egodiard/Paint-28.xo>
Feedback welcomed

Gonzalo

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 05:29:29PM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Are you using Sugar in a XO or testing with sugar-emulator?

His original post did say XO.

James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/

--
Gonzalo Odiard
Responsable de Desarrollo (pasando la antorcha...)