[Testing] Face arrange tool tip is not displayed in Speak activity module

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Aug 31 00:33:17 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:38:14AM +0530, Suneetha B wrote:
> Selected the Speak activity on the home page and clicked on Face
> arrange button following are displayed which is correct.
>
> The Face arrange tool tip (button just before STOP icon)  is not
> displayed in Speak activity module
>
> Is this a defect? Please confirm

You were using os851 on XO-1.5.  When I use os852 on XO-1.5 the symptom
you describe ... that there is a missing tooltip, occurs for me.

Your mail did not mention the version number of Speak activity.  os851
has Speak-16, and os852 has Speak-18.  Does the symptom you describe
reproduce also in Speak-18?

I'm unsure whether a tooltip is needed, however.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/