[Testing] Testing the functionalities of the “Scratch Activity " of XO 1.5 lap top.

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Aug 25 14:58:11 EDT 2010

Menupa Samarawikrama wrote:

> I’m a volunteer who is supporting to test the XO 1.5  Lap Top( OLPC).
> Can you please let me know a documentation which includes the
> functionalities of the “Scratch Activity " of XO 1.5.
>
> Or if someone can explain the functionalities under this module, it’ll
> be much appreciated.

Hah!  Scratch is a beautiful+wonderful world of its own, somewhat
different from most XO/Sugar Activities, but much more "Sugarized"
lately with Sugar's Journal now an option when you save -- still with
its own documentation and over 1 million projects contributed by kids here:
http://scratch.mit.edu