[Testing] Can not access the OK prompt

Arafath Rizan mrarafath at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:14:59 EDT 2010

Hi

I tried to install the OS by pressing the Power key and the Game keys, after
that only this problem arise. i checked the developer key (Before install
the OS) its available in the XO1.0 and the security is disabled.. but still
i cant go to the OK prompt to install the Firmware. when i switch the power
black screen with some commands runs and there i can see some symbols which
is a USB, PC.. after that system boots with out any problem with the New OS
build 851. this is what the situation is :)
Thanks