[Testing] Problem with "Paint Activity" OLPC XO 1.5 build OS851

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Aug 25 06:42:44 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 03:48:59PM +0530, Lahiru Tharaka wrote:
> I am using the OLPC  XO 1.5 build OS851 laptop.

You failed to mention the version of Paint activity, which is 27 on that
build.

> I have a problem with clear an
> image.
> It does not allow to clear the whole image by clicking the clear button.The
> border of the image is not getting clear.We have to click somewhere else to
> clear the image border.
>
> 1) Image tab - Insert an image.
> 2) Click on Edit tab.
> 3) Click on Clear button.

Yes, the result is that the dotted line border remains.  This border is
the pending insertion of the image from step 1.

You must add a step 1.5, click in the area outside the inserted image,
so that the dotted line border stops.

You should check bugs.sugarlabs.org and log this as a defect if it is
not already logged.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/