[Testing] Testing the functionalities of the Pen tab & the Control tab .

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Aug 25 02:17:41 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:25:15AM +0530, Menupa Samarawikrama wrote:
> I am unable to understand the functionalities of the Pen tab & the
> Control tab  Steps:
>
> 1. Login to the System.

There's no login.

> 2. Click  Scratch   icon.

Okay.

> 3. Click  Pen tab /" Control tab"
>
>  Very much appreciate if someone can explain it.

These are groupings of programming instructions for scripts.  Each
instruction is called a block.

Pen are blocks relating to the drawing pen.  Pen down for example
lowers the virtual pen.  Pen up raises it.

Control are control flow blocks; they relate to or change script
flow.

You should experiment with each shape to learn what it does.

You can find more information on Scratch at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scratch_%28programming_language%29
(please consider contributing a translation)

and

http://scratch.mit.edu/

There is no specification for performance that I'm aware of.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/