[Testing] Regarding finance activity

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Apr 15 06:00:10 EDT 2010

You should ask that question on the Sugar labs development
mailing list:  Sugar Devel <sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org>

Unfortunately, unless you've subscribed it will
be automatically rejected so you will need to subscribe
first.

In general, questions about Sugar activities should go
to that mailing list.

Cheers,
wad