[Testing] Paint Activity & Color Activity clarification

Kirja Nanthagopal nkirja80 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 08:44:39 EDT 2010

Hi

I have two question for you.

*1)* I’m testing the Paint activity and Speak activity in XO1.5 under the
Build: 116, Sugar: 0.84.14 and Firmware: Q3A35. Under the activity tab, when
I right click on the search box, there is the pop-up box displayed with the
following options, Cut Copy Paste Delete Select all Input method and Insert
Unicode control character Other activities also have these functions. Can
you please explain the usage of input method and Insert Unicode control
character?

*2)*In the Color activity, under the paint tab has the “Erase image” option.
This is erasing the entire image. When we draw the image we can’t erase the
particular area. Is it a bug? Or this is an expected behavior? If it is
expected, then can you please let me know are there any other option which
will erase only a particular area?

Could you please clarify these two questions?

Thanks & Regards

Kirja