[Testing] Regardingn keep option in activities

Nipuni Malvenna nipuhira at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 02:59:14 EDT 2010

Hi All,

    There is a keep option available in all activities for save purpose.As my knowledge it is possible to have this option in write activity because in there we can save a file in different format.I think  in other activities there is no major interaction with this option because when the activity is closed it is automatically saved in the journal.So can you please clarify is there any issue if the keep option is removed from activities except write activity?

Regards
Nipuni