[Testing] [IAEP] Alpha release - Deducto and Color Deducto activity

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Wed Oct 21 15:02:49 EDT 2009

Tomeu,

Thank you so much. We appreciate your wonderful support as always.

We have been working on localizing Deducto and Color Deducto to Spanish, and
will be sending the Spanish po file to olpc-sur for review within this week.
We have made some revisions to Deducto and Color Deducto based on the
feedback received from Dan and Walter. Thank you Sir. We appreciate your
feedback and guidance.

Regards,

Manu