[Testing] XO-1.5 Testing Wanted Report

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Nov 25 02:42:41 EST 2009

Dear Testers,

http://dev.laptop.org/report/42 has been created to identify tickets that have action needed values of "test in release" or "test in build", for the XO-1.5 effort.

"test in build" means that the ticket owner is looking for someone to test a build to verify that a problem has been fixed.  The problem should be mentioned at the start of the ticket.  A way to prove the problem is fixed might be mentioned.  A build number might be mentioned.  If you test it, you write saying that you confirm the fix, with the build number you tested, and (at the moment) close the ticket with an action "resolve as fixed".

This will change if we enter strict change control, but we aren't in that mode yet.

If you have any questions, please ask.  Thanks for your help!