[Testing] "Final pre-release Candidate Release 8.2.1 incl Activities"

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Fri May 15 23:53:31 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:00 AM, Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   > Thanks, sounds like the build isn't signed properly.  I'll respin
>   > it and test on a locked machine.
>
> Thanks for the testing, all.  The properly-signed build is in place
> now, so we're all set for release:
>
> http://download.laptop.org/xo-1/custom/g1g1/gg-802-1/

Laptop update went well without hitches. However, it seems the
activation server issuing the developer keys have its certificate
expired and Browse is complaining ala Firefox 3 behavior. To grab it
from wget, you have to do --no-check-certificate

Is this confirmed? That's what happened in my case just now.

Jerome