[Testing] WPA testing - Issue

Rasika Karunathilaka rasika.karunathilaka at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:51:37 EDT 2009

Hi All,
  XO was Tested  against WPA personal , and WPA2 personal with
Linksys wireless router.

Router : LinkSys  WRT54G
Router Firmware Version:  	v8.00.0, Jan. 16, 2007
WPA Algorithms: AES
XO  Build Version : OLPC Build 802 (stream 8.2.1;variant devel_jffs2)

Initial Test
Wireless with WPA Personal - Works fine
Wireless with WPA2 Personal - Works fine.

But when I repeated the test again with WPA and WPA2:

XO didn't pick up the IP from the router. This time, It didn't even
prompt for the Share Key. I tried rebooting both XO and the router,now
it only works with Security Disabled mode, not with WPA.

Appriciate your help on this!

Best regards,
Rasika Karunathilaka.