[Testing] Notes from an impromptu 8.2.1 Release Mtg.

genesee genesee.gbh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:23:06 EST 2009

I have no issues with olpc-update staging-<number please>...BUT, wifi has
been broken in staging-9 and 11. Have not tried 13 or 16 or whatever 'latest
is' is. In Neighborhood view AP blinks, asks for passphrase, blinks, asks
for passphrase etc...never establishes contact. I know, i should file a
ticket.