[Testing] The Tech Museum as a testing venue?

Frances Hopkins francesolpc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:43:00 EST 2009

Hi Rob,

My name is Frances I was working at 1CC until recently. I decided to move
back to california, sacramento to be exact, but worked in QA at 1CC and
would love to help out with the SJ tech museum venture in any way
possible...

Frances

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Robert Stephenson <
rstephe at alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:

> FiT sounds great.
> - Rob
>
> On Jan 13, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Luke Faraone wrote:
>
> > If you'd like you can use the latest "release" build[1], but the most
> > useful work would be with the "Friends in Testing" builds[2], which
> > passed the automated smoketests and were thought to be ready for
> > public
> > testing.  For example, the current FiT build is a Release Candidate
> > slated to be shipped to deployments if no problems are found.
>

> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> *  Dr. Robert S. Stephenson
> *  E-learning Architect
> *  rstephe at alumni.princeton.edu
> *  (415) 373-5239
> *  http://sun.science.wayne.edu/~rstephe
> *
> *  Webmaster
> *  California Universal Health Care Organizing Project
> *  http://singlepayernow.net
> *
> *  Chief Architect and Principal Investigator
> *  http://OpenCourse.Org <http://opencourse.org/>
> *  Supporting virtual communities of e-learning developers.
> *
> *  Founder
> *  The Harvey Project
> *  Open Course Physiology on the Web
> *  http://HarveyProject.org <http://harveyproject.org/>
> *
> *  Was I helpful?  Let others know:
> *  http://rate.affero.net/rstephe
> *
> *  gpg key fingerprint:
> *  4255 FB43 17C8 2B80 8074  7DB6 7DD7 939B F3F6 CB92

Frances Hopkins