[Testing] food force

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Sun Jan 11 10:20:25 EST 2009

Mel,

Very nice to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.

I wish if the testing community could provide us feedback on three
particular areas in reference to Food Force project.

1. UI and process flow;
2. Speed of the individual use-case scenarios and their quality of
integration with the project;
3. Feature additions and improvements.

I am attaching a template that might be helpful on how we wish to organize
the feedback.

Thank you for bringing us in the context of the current roadmap in reference
to Sugar releases. Will do every bit to make things easier for the testing
community.

Regards,

Manu