[Testing] Reminder: Community testing meeting TODAY at 2300 UTC, #olpc-meeting

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Thu Jan 8 13:55:04 EST 2009

Sorry for the late notice and the lack of updates, folks - things have
been a little chaotic around 1cc, as you may have heard (see
http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=The_OLPC_Wiki&oldid=190351)

I plan on continuing as a volunteer, as my last day as an employee is
tomorrow - and would like to talk with people about what this means
today. Joyously, our grassroots testing community is strong enough that
this... actually doesn't really mean anything for us, aside from having
coordinate how we will do testing with 10-50 XO testbeds + school
servers at some point in the future.

In other news, I'm a slacker and need to get crackin' on posting up
those spectacular Activity test results today pre-meeting; Brian has
been doing an awesome job driving Friends in Testing for 8.2.1.

See you soon!

--Mel