[Testing] Please help test our pre-release build of 8.2.1

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Wed Jan 7 04:48:14 EST 2009

Note:
   I olpc-update to  staging-9 .

So far works great. able to find my favorite marked access point, after two
reboots.

Seem to work better/faster that staging-7  (or speed could be my
imagination? :)

However, found a 'bug/typo'  in  Browse / Library file
     /home/olpc/.library_pages/index.html

 Linkage:  "Software Repository" goes to TRAC  (i.e. dev.laptop.org)  by
mistake .

Is this a bug or a feature ?  :)

Icons on home view still re-arranged from build 767 view...

Continuing my testing... will report if I find anything else.

-iXo