[Testing] FYI: all 41 still on the mesh, 19 of which chat successfully

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Mon Feb 2 15:29:47 EST 2009

So, what was the difference b/t this reboot procedure and the one you
followed previous to that -- when a number of machines would not show
the shared chat bubble?
Perhaps if we can zero in on that issue it will turn out to be causing
much of the discrepancies.  And did you keep a log of the Chat errors
that turned up?

--SJ