[Testing] Camera Mirrors

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Dec 10 23:51:14 EST 2009

Thanks Caryl.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 08:26:49PM -0800, Caryl Bigenho wrote:
> * The image cannot be rotated to use the laptop as a bookreader.

Yes, known, ticket #9350 at http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9350 has the
underlying technical detail yet to be fixed.

> * 2 Wikipedias. Wikipedia EN is in English. The other is listed just
> as "Wikipedia" but is in Espa?ol (Spanish) Perhaps it should be titled
> "Wikipedia ES".

Well spotted.  Raised a new ticket.  #9861 per
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9861

> * Stopwatch... nice little program for science classes, PE, etc. When
> the "watch" is reset, the timer goes to 00:00 but the "marks" listed
> below remain.  There doesn't seem to be a way to get rid of them. Not
> a huge problem since there are so many "watches" to use on the page.

I've reproduced this, good catch.  New ticket #9862.
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9862

> * Finance. Tab key is not functional. It would be nice if it Tabbed
> across to each column. Another nice program.

I've reproduced this too.  New ticket #9863.
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9863

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/