[Testing] [] wikipage sprint 10/2

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Tue Sep 30 09:44:14 EDT 2008

Sooo. The [[Testing]] page needs some attention. I figure it's a good
thing to take a first pass on immediately after 8.2.0 release so we have
a nice set of resources for gearing up on testing for the next release.
I could use a lot of help, feedback, ideas, pointers to similar work,
suggestions on how to build on previous work, and... well, just about
everything.

Right now I'm collecting two primary things: links to existing testing
pages that should be incorporated, and things that the wiki should
cover, in some structured manner, about testing (not necessarily all on
or even linked to from one page, but no more than 3 deep from the
[[Testing]] page, and easily findable).

Please comment here - I'll do my best to move email replies either to me
or to this thread to the talk page throughout the day as well.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Talk:Testing

My plan right now is to take Thursday morning (10/2) to sprint on this
for a first pass - I'll be on #olpc-content the entire time (mchua) if
people want to drop in. I tend to be especially forgetful in the "make
useful redirects and add categories" department, so help and reminders
in this direction would be awesome.

Thanks, all!

--
Mel Chua