[Testing] [sugar] Signed candidate-765 and gg-765-2 builds available for testing.

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:09:43 EDT 2008

I did have that problem, but not after a clean install. It was after a
olpc-update, and then when installing via Software Update WikipediaEN,
it stalled, I rebooted, and found out that ~/Activities was gone
(there is a ticket for this already). Creating the directory didn't
suffice, only after I launched a previously downloaded .xo bundle from
the Journal (thus installing it), did Software Update passed that
phase, using the g1g1 group.

Eduardo