[Testing] Closing Test in Release and QA Sign off bugs

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Fri Sep 26 16:59:07 EDT 2008

Slight change: after talking with Frances on IRC, it makes more sense
for me to do testing wiki cleanup work now, then come in after dinner
and flash XOs with $LatestReleaseCandidate then. Michael, Ed - I'll use
765 unless:

* I see an announcement to techteam/devel that 766+ is out, or
* You tell me otherwise

(Good luck getting 766+ out!)

Joe, let me know if there is anything I should do/not-do/avoid/etc in
order to prevent from getting in the way of your tests. I won't be
touching any of your 3 testbeds (bookshelf by Adam's office, table by
Wad's office, table behind Paul's desk) for this - I'm using the 20 Kim
and Richard gave me, and I'll be very clear to the volunteers who come
in that your testbeds are Not For Touching (we'll be in a non-garden
room in any case) so I don't think there'll be a problem. Please ping me
on IRC or email if there's anything specific we need to talk about.

Everyone - I'll be on IRC (Freenode, #olpc, mchua) all evening except
for when I'm on public transit or consuming food, at which point I can
be reached with my cell phone at 847.970.8484.

-Mel