[Testing] 8.2-757 and web auth, and emu images

Adric Net adric at adric.net
Tue Sep 2 16:23:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've been using my XO to read ebooks off my webserver last couple
weeks and it seems like this has stopped
working on this RC. I'm working on narrowing it down, but before I get
all formal with with it. Is anyone else
testing HTTP Auth, basic or digest, or SSL on the RC ?

Just now I tried both the ssl and clear version of my little login and
got:
clear (http) login -> crashed Browse back to homescreen
https ... loads Firefox3-esque error, click button to add exception
and no dialog loads, so we're stuck

I'm hitting my dev server running apache2 and lighty variously and the
Cert is signed by CACert,
which of course is not in Browse's root database *grumble*.

Also, is anyone using recent build ext3 images in emu? I have been
having trouble getting them to boot.

Thanks!
adric