[Testing] Caryl's 8.2.0 smoketest results

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:02:18 EDT 2008

On Oct 14, 2008, at 3:37 PM, Joseph A. Feinstein wrote:

>> In all wiki pages, it should be a link to the reboot page which
>> explains
>> the ways to do it.  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/
>> Adobe_Flash#Installation
>> has the [[reboot] link.  I think we should do the opposite and change
>> all pages to say "restart your XO" while linking to that page.

Actually changing to  "restart your XO" will be more confusing.
People out in G1G1 world talk about restarting Sugar and rebooting
the XO.
Slavishly following the confusing Windows UI is foolishness. In
Windows you have to go to Start menu to shutdown! Where is the sense
in that.
By the way I think you will find more systems in the world running
S40 than the so called most popular OS  in the world.