[Testing] Automation Scripts

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Mon Oct 13 12:43:36 EDT 2008

Yep! Well, not tinderbox just yet; cjb is giving me a crash course on
that tomorrow.

Sugarbot is actually one of the things I had in mind when I wrote the
"run something in Terminal Activity or in the VT" - all of the testing
frameworks we already have should be able to be run by a system like
this... the additional functionality that this would add is the ability
to remotely control a lot of XOs simultaneously - when you're doing
exploratory testing with a lot of XOs and need to be able to control
actions in real-time, but don't want to go around typing things manually
on 100 keyboards.