[Testing] testing for 8.2.0 is done, long live testing for 8.2.1

Mel Chua mel at laptop.org
Fri Oct 10 23:04:18 EDT 2008

http://dev.laptop.org/report/28

Look at that list of 8.2.0 blockers, and go "oh man! We're done!"

"...now we can test for 8.2.1!"

    * http://tinyurl.com/8-2-1-testinbuild
    * http://tinyurl.com/8-2-1-testinrelease
    * http://tinyurl.com/8-2-1-qasignoff

I'd love some company sprinting on these bugs, while they are few in
number - reply to the list if you're interested. Bccing some people who
have been interested in testing in the past in case they're not already
on this list... I'm hoping that testing will become an easy way for new
volunteers to get started, especially for new developers who want to see
what areas of code need work, and how people are fixing bugs right now.

--
Mel Chua
QA/Support Engineer
mel at laptop.org