[Testing] 50 & 100 XO test bed test cases

Kimberley Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Oct 10 09:39:20 EDT 2008

Great, Mel. It will be good to see if we can get some of this
collaboration going in the current 50+ laptop testbed.

Joe - I would like the test case to be 50 laptops since that is what
we are publishing to our customers. It is fine (great!) if more than
that can work, but I think as soon as we turn on some real
collaboration activities we will start seeing some difficulties due to
'over-subscribed RF'. So 50 is good.

Please see the attached slides, which is 'what we support
today' (maybe we can get these into the wiki...). I printed a few
copies for those who might be MS challenged: