[Testing] 50 & 100 XO test bed test cases

Michail Bletsas mbletsas at laptop.org
Fri Oct 10 01:19:40 EDT 2008

Mel,

Please also test the Belkin54g AP that you have hanging over your heads.
It is currently configured to operate in NAT mode, but you can turn it
into a bridging AP via its web interface.

M.

Mel Chua <mel at laptop.org>
Sent by: testing-bounces at lists.laptop.org
10/09/2008 06:20 PM

Testing <testing at lists.laptop.org>
cc
Frances Hopkins <frances at laptop.org>
Subject
[Testing] 50 & 100 XO test bed test cases

New test cases from today - we have over 50 XOs attached to one AP (Joe
is amazing). Now to get collaboration going on all of them.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tests/Network/50XO/Collaboration
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tests/Network/100XO/Collaboration

Folks at home - we are using an AirPlus Xtreme G AP right now - any
suggestions for other good, low-cost AP hardware to test mass
connectivity with, down the line?

--
Mel Chua
QA/Support Engineer