[Testing] Are these wiki pages old/depreciated?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sat Nov 15 13:08:50 EST 2008

Hi Testing,

With my Activity developer hat on, I went looking for where I should
be adding test cases for what I understand is my authoritative place
for testers to use:

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tests/Activity/Moon

Should I just edit this page directly, or is there some magic semantic
test case template somewhere I should be filling out new cases?

When I start browsing the advertised links, I particularly keep ending
up on the two below wiki pages (and a ton of other testing wiki
cruft), but these two below both seem to suggest they are
authoritative/current while at the same time wrong/out-of-date/dead-
ends.

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_Testing_Matrix
	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_Testing_Template

Any other opinions/pointers out there?